Starring Harry Potter likes to wear clothes Women

Daniel-radcliffe
There is a unique behind the scenes making of the movie 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows'. The main stars, Daniel Radcliffe is required to play two different characters, a man and a woman.

When playing women, Radcliffe women were required to wear clothing that used co-star Clemence Poesy. In the film narrated Poesy who played Fleur Delacour evil, has been taking the herbs in order to disguise and resembles the figure of Harry Potter.

For that Radcliffe also acts as a woman and wear clothes that are used Delacour in the film. Unexpectedly, Radcliffe happy while wearing them. Even he admitted that he is very comfortable to wear tight clothing style Delacour.

Rumors about his gay or same-sex lovers men did not cared about. Radcliffe did not want to bother with the news was slanted. He also claimed not to fear if his confession happy wearing women's clothing, again reap the gay rumors about him.

"I enjoy my role as a woman wearing clothes. I know people out there will be more convinced if I was gay. But I do not care," said the British actor.


In fact, he says, he feels fantastic in women's clothing.

"I like tight leather pants with tight shirts tops plus a short blue jacket pieces. I'm really happy to see my performance," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment