Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliffe | Emma Watson Kissing Strikes!

Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliffe | Emma Watson Kissing Strikes. Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe described his experiences openly kissing scene with Emma Watason, his co-star in latest movie Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Part 1. Radcliffe did not think Watson could be "wild" is.

"I think it's just a gentle kiss and a little sensual, apparently so the kissing scene is so great. Her lips are magical and wild," said Harry Potter actor was in an interview in London, Tuesday, (16/11).
Daniel-Radcliffe-Emma-Watson-Kiss

Radcliffe said they were proud and not objected to the scenes of Harry and Hermione kiss.

"He's really doing it. I have to say it. I was a bit off guard, but I do not mind. Many men may be weak if any in my position. But I managed fine at the time," said Radcliffe.


Directed by David Yates who directed them in the film is lifted from the novel by JK Rowling was praised and claimed to the satisfaction of seeing the acting Watson. According to him, take the first scene seem boring. Then he gave instructions to them to be able to do even crazier.

"Emma really do what I direct. I must say that Emma's real!" said Yates.


Watson himself admitted he was just trying to do what is directed to the director.

"I think I will not repeat the scene too much if I did what David's point, that is passionate kiss that would make Ron hurt when see it," said Watson.


Still feels weird to kiss his own companions, but Watson said they were proud and happy to fulfill what is asked of the director.

"I'm glad we can do even if a bit clunky. Daniel and I are like brothers, so it was quite difficult to make a passionate kiss. Trust me!" said Watson.


No comments:

Post a Comment