Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movie Review

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movie Review
Film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the seventh Harry Potter movie, now allegedly reliable brand, achieving exactly what he sets out to do, laying the groundwork for next year's final episode in this franchise for a decade.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the seventh and final Harry Potter novel written by British author JK Rowling. This book was released on July 21, 2007, ending the series that began in 1997 with the publication of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. This book chronicles the events directly following Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2005), and leads to a final confrontation between the long-awaited Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort.

End is near, but the adventures of Harry Potter the second from the rear is a very amazing and cool, if you do not have a scary moment it's really needed, says David Gritten.

The news is good news that the shooting style in the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 is more dynamic and deeper than in the last three events, providing much-needed punch of adrenaline, in the same way the movie (and best) third Potter, The Prisoner of Azkaban, stepped a few of the predecessor tooth a more gentle. Directing her third episode of Harry Potter, David Yates offers the most creative, thoughtful work to date.

But whether it is imagination David Gritten, or any one of the film is marketed agree as darker than it previously? Deathly Hallows: Part 1 certainly is, and the first line, spoken by Bill Nighy as the Minister of Magic, confirms as much: "This is a dark time, there's no denying.

With this, he means the evil Voldemort's plans to catch, get, and will kill Harry Potter, and has called the Death Eaters to finish the details. Harry and his friends (Hermione and Ron) had to flee for their lives. But in truth, part 1 just a little scary.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have always enjoyed reading and watching Harry Potter books and movies. Ever since my elementary school teacher started to read Harry Potter books to my class I have loved it! Having many co-workers of mine at DISH as fans of Harry Potter is always a bonus when I need their opinions on movies. “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1” I heard is amazing and a must see. Having the movie just released in HD on PPV with DISH got me excited because with today being my day off I can relax and watch the movie while my daughter is with her grandma. Not having my daughter asking for some thing every 5 minutes during a movie is going to help me understand it. I hope the movie is as good as this review and the other reviews I have read.

Post a Comment